Lighting of New Christmas at Kuhlman Loop

@neighbors

There will be a brief lighting ceremony for the new Christmas tree at Kuhlman Loop.

Please see time and date above.

Everyone is welcome!

1 Like

Will attend. Sheila

Steve and I will attend.

Looking forward to it

@neighbors

Below is a link to teaser for tomorrow night’s tree lighting event starting at 6:30 pm:

Teaser for Tree Lighting

There will be much more to witness tomorrow. Hope to see you there! :christmas_tree:

@neighbors

Thank you to everyone who came out last Monday for our tree lighting ceremony at Kuhlman Loop. We had a big crowd and appreciated the kind words about the late Mr. Ron Fulton. Can definitely see the impact he had on this neighborhood and the community.

Very thankful for the donations, dues, and volunteer work that went towards making this possible.

Pictures

1 Like

Brad, we were out of town, great idea. Did you get the guitar started yet?

Hi JR. Hope you are doing well.

I still need to start on the guitar. It is still propped up in the office :slight_smile: Thought about checking out Youtube for lessons.

If you get the urge, I can maybe help you get started. Just let me know. Its not tough, just takes persistence.
With some practice and 3 chords you can play lots of stuff you already know the words to.

I have been at it off and on. Sources vary and some good ones are online. Two books I have are Flatpicking Essentials (Vol. 1…) and a resource strangely “Guitar for Dummies” is great for covering things both basically and comprehensively.

Sorry did not give sources for books, Guitar for Dummies is available at the library or Amazon or Half Priced books, Flatpicking Essentials Volume 1 is part of a series published by Flatpicking Guitar Magazine, written by Dan Miller.)

Thanks J.R.

I might take you up on starting up on the guitar again. Have been wanting to do this for years. Have more time now :slight_smile:

Would love to have someone to play with! Looks like the virus is slowing, lets get together. We can go to text at 859 321-6553.

“They asked each other, “Were not our hearts burning within us while he talked with us on the road and opened the Scriptures to us?””
‭‭Luke‬ ‭24:32‬ ‭NIV‬‬