Free Movie in the Park

@neighbors
Join us for Raya and the Last Dragon
Stonegate Park, June 26th at dark
2021-06-26-thumbnail

Brought to you by your neighborhood association.

Please walk if you’re able as parking at the park is limited. If you’ll be driving to the park, please be courteous of your neighbors and avoid blocking any driveways.

Bring your own blankets or folding chairs for seating. Please allow some space toward the front for those on blankets. Insect repellent and a flashlight may be beneficial. There will be minimal lighting at the park. There are no restrooms at the park so plan accordingly.

The movie is free but please consider a donation or joining the neighborhood association to help support future events like this.

We’ll have snacks and drinks available for purchase starting around 9pm. The movie screen should be up by around 8 and we’ll have some music going if you’d like to bring your blanket or chairs out a little early.

Children should be accompanied by an adult. We will not have anyone at the event to supervise or be responsible for unaccompanied children.

In the event of inclement weather we will reschedule and post updates here as early as possible. Feel free to reply here if you have any questions.

2 Likes

Sounds like fun. Thanks

@neighborhood,

Friendly reminder of the movie in the park tonight!

Concessions include cotton candy, assortment of chips, drizzled popcorn, Gatorade, water, Capri Sun, and Blow Pops.

Neighborhood information table will also be available so feel free to just stop by as well :grinning:

@neighbors

The neighborhood association would like to thank everyone for coming out last night to the movie event, Raya and The Last Dragon. We had a good crowd and was enjoyed by all.

Please feel free to reply to this message for recommendations or comments.

IMG_35111

My four grandkids loved it, and thank you to everyone who put up and took down everything. I am sorry we did not stay to help, but all of us had to get up early the next morning.

Appreciate all the things which have been done to improve the entrance. It is looking great, and the American flags on holidays remind me each time I drive in or out of the subdivision of the sacrifice of those who served.

Kind regards,
Karen

145 Small.png

Thank you SHNA for a very fun evening! We were wondering if another movie will be shown this summer.

Donica

Thank you for the reply Donica and glad that you enjoyed the movie. We are trying to plan other events at the park like a cookout with activities.

Would like to show another movie this year however they require a licensing fee between $250-$285. With limited funds, this is one of the reasons we rely on memberships, donations, and selling concessions.

Do think this event was a success in getting our neighbors together. Will continue to post upcoming events on the website and send notifications as well to keep everyone informed.

Please share additional events that you would like. We are always looking for ideas! :smiley:

I’m not sure if I joined or not. If not, I would like to become a member.

Donica

Hi Donica!. Am so glad you are interested in joining the association. Looks like you created your online user account November 1st of last year.

To sign up to the Neighborhood Association just go to the yellow box labeled “Get Involved” on the homepage. There is an option to join online or you can fill out the form and give it to Sheila Hollin, our Treasurer. Her address is on the form.

Here is a shortcut to the joining page as well: Get Involved - Site Content - Stonegate Homestead (stonegate-homestead.com)

Will look for you being added to the Neighborhood Association group. Right now we have 31 in the association and 62 total website users!

Welcome. Glad you enjoyed the movie.