Easter Egg Hunt Planning & Preparing

@neighbors

Greetings, SH/NA friends and neighbors! As you know, Spring is just around the corner, and several neighbors have shown an interest in having an Easter Egg Hunt.

We need your help to make this happen. Please reply or take poll if you are willing to help in any way: planning, hiding eggs, donating candy filled eggs, putting candy in eggs, prizes, and advertising the event.

• Would you be willing to help with planning and or preparing for an Easter Egg Hunt?

0 voters

Dates will be coming for organizing this event and another date when to hold the Easter Egg Hunt which will likely be in the Stonegate neighborhood park.

Looking forward to working with you.

Hippity Hoppity,

Your SH/NA Board 🐰

I would like to help organize this.

Anna Peterson

1 Like

Excellent Anna. Will put you in the communication group. Linda and Mike Roscoe will probably be the main contacts. Will keep you posted and thank you for willing to help!

Brad Eldridge

1 Like

Thanks so much, Anna. We are so happy to have you organize and head up this activity. Please provide your telephone number so we can be in communication with you.

Thanks, Brad! Putting out this communication was so helpful. You da bomb! :bomb:

Sure I will help!

Hi Linda, I’d be happy to help organize this, and “co-chair” it along with one or two others.

I’m all for it. Count me in.

Steve Davis will help where needed.

Be glad to provide candy filled eggs!

1 Like

I can donate and fill eggs. Glad it’s on Saturday.

1 Like

Thanks so much, Delia. You are so sweet. You can read more on Facebook about the candy and helping. Let me know if you need more info.

Thanks so much, Karen. How sweet of you to offer. Donations may be dropped at 441 Quail Run starting this Monday, March 21. Thanks again!:blush:

If you want to help stuff, we’re having an organizational meeting on March 24, 2022, at 6:00 at the pavilion in the park. Please come if you can. So excited! :hatching_chick:

@neighbors

Below is the time and date for organizing and preparing for the Easter egg hunt.

:rabbit:EASTER EGG HUNT​:rabbit:
Organizational Meeting
March 24, 2022 at 6:00 p.m. at
Stonegate Park Pavillon